Problem: I need to replace the battery of my SPINTSO watch
When the battery indicator starts flashing on your Spintso Watch, it is time to replace the two internal batteries.
- Please note: ProReferee provides a 1-year warranty for all Spintso Watch batteries. If you are within the 1-year warranty period, you can submit a ticket for a free battery replacement through ProReferee.
Spintso Referee Watches require two (2) CR2032 lithium batteries. We strongly recommend the Maxell brand for the best durability. We found other brands perform poorly within 1 year of replacement and use in Spintso products.
You have three options for replacing the battery:
- Purchase the Spintso Watch Battery Replacement Service from ProReferee and earn a new, 1-year battery warranty on your purchase. This is limited to customers within the United States.
- Take your Spintso product to a watch repair professional. Costs vary, but the watch will be serviced under care. If there is a problem during the warranty period of your watch, keep the receipt for your service so you do not void your warranty.
- You can perform the replacement yourself, but you will void the product warranty with Spintso. There are no exceptions to this policy. Instructions for the battery replacement are included, below.
- Spintso Referee Watch Pro (Gray)
- Spintso Referee Watch Pro (Orange)
- Spintso Referee Watch 2X
- Spintso Referee Watch 2S
- Spintso Referee Watch 2S White (Limited Edition)